Play safe and well with Archery Tag!
Our archery tag is played safely with foam tipped arrows and bows.
How are Participants eliminated? Once a safe foam tipped arrow hits you!
It is a great game emphasising teamwork, friendly competition, goal & objective oriented and is interactive and engagement and lots of fun!
Kindly contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp (click on below) to tailor make a program for you, your company, club or school. We do that weekly at affordable prices for all groups of people! There are basic and advanced programs, small or larger groups, one-off activities or weekly customized programs etc. etc.
Contact us at for more information ! The below gives you an idea of what our program will be like!
General Gameplay Rules:
1) When a foam tipped arrow hits a player, he is eliminated, EXCEPT WHEN:
(a) an arrow hits the player’s head and;
(b) A game rule was broken.
2) The game kicks off with a ‘safe zone’ at the centre of the field, meaning:
(a) All arrows will be placed at the centre of the playing field, within the safe zone FIRST; and
(b) No shooting is allowed within the safe zone at ANY time.
3) Each person can only hold up to 2 arrows (or as the instructor may determine) at any one time.
4) The centre line must not be crossed, i.e. players cannot cross into the opponent’s zone.
5) In 1 hit 1 kill, to bring back an eliminated teammate, there are 2 methods,
(a) Successfully knock out a target.
(b) Catching an arrow before it connects with the ground. It has to be a convincing catch.
6) Game Duration:
(a) A game may lasts around 10 to 12 minutes, with 5 vs 5 or 7 v 7 or 10 v 10 per arena, as the instructor may decide
(b) Once game objectives have been successfully achieved, the game concludes
Some examples of game formats:
Capture the flag (more body movement, engagement, moving around)
Target practice (less active: less body movement, engagement, moving around)