Archery tag is a tag game played with safe foam tipped arrows and bows. Participants are eliminated upon safe foam-tipped arrows hitting them. There are four objectives: Create, Communicate, Bond, Strategize.
CREATE AND STRATEGISE DURING THE ARCHERY TAG SESSIONS
LEARN COMMUNICATION SKILLS THROUGH STRATEGIC PLAY
BUILD LASTING BONDS WITH YOUR TEAM MATES WHILE PLAYING FUN ARCHERY TAG GAMES
PLAN AND STRATEGIZE HOW TO WIN WITH YOUR TEAM
- Involves intricate teamwork
- Friendly competition
- It establishes clear but difficult goals
- Fun & Engaging Interaction
- Performance & Continuous Improvement
- Capture the flag (more active)
- Target practice (less active)
- Points-based competition
1) When a foam tipped arrow hits a player, he is eliminated.
There are 2 exceptions,
(a) an arrow hitting the head and;
(b) A game rule was broken.
2) There is a safety boundary at the centre of the field.:
(a) All arrows will be placed at the centre of the playing field, within the safety zone before commencement of every game.
(b) No shooting is allowed within the safety zone at any one time.
3) Each person can only hold up to 2 arrows at any one time. The other team needs arrows too!
4) Players cannot cross pass the centre line into the opponent’s zone.
5) In 1 hit 1 kill, to bring back an eliminated teammate, there are 2 methods,
(a) Successfully knock out a target.
(b) Catching an arrow before it connects with the ground. It has to be a convincing catch.
6) Game Duration:
(a) Each game lasts around 5-10 minutes, with 5 vs 5 per arena
(b) Upon successful completion of the game objectives