MOF Academy offers BOYS AND GIRLS AGE 3-5 general sports activities! We offer 3-session weekly programme for only $80 at Kovan, Yishun or Jurong East!
Days/Timings: Sat or Sun, 9-11am & 5-7pm
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp/call us at 85769948 too for more information!
Our curriculum content is adapted to the player, according to
(a) their age,
(b) their physical condition, and
(c) their abilities.
According to the age group, the coach:student ratio is no more than 1:10. For kids aged 2 – 5, emphasis of the training programmes designed will not be on football. Instead, the activities performed are created to focus on body balance and body movement of the child. Educational exercises are included to facilitate the child’s memory and concentration. All activities conducted are designed to ensure that the participants are playing and having fun.
Visit our Facebook Page – a must see ! Email us at email@example.com or whatsapp/call us at 85769948 too!
GETTING TO NEE SOON SPORTS CENTER
32 Yishun Central 1 Singapore 768809
MRT: YISHUN STATION (RED LINE) – 5 minutes walk!
BUSES: SPORTS CENTRE IS NEXT TO YISHUN TEMPORARY BUS INTERCHANGE!
(please refer to map below)
• Via CTE: Take CTE and Seletar West Link and turn left to Yishun Ave 1. Turn right onto Yishun Ave 6 and Continue to Yishun Ave 11. Drive to Yishun Central 1
• Via SLE: Take Exit 3 from SLE and continue on Lentor Ave. Take Yishun Ave 2 and continue to Yishun Central 1
• Via Sembawang Road: Continue on Sembawang Road. Take Yishun Ave 5 to Yishun Central 1
GETTING TO YUHUA PARK FUTSAL COURT
Blk 211 Jurong East St 21 Singapore 600211
MRT: JURONG EAST STATION (RED/GREEN LINE) – 2 bus stops away!
BUSES: 41, 52, 98, 98M, 99, 105, 160, 176, 183, 334, 506 (please refer to map below)
• Via PIE: Follow PIE to Jurong Town Hall Road. Take Exit 31 from PIE and drive along Jurong East Ave 1 to Jurong East Street 21
• Via Bukit Batok Road: Drive along Bukit Batok Road and continue onto Jurong Town Hall Road. Turn left onto Jurong East Ave 1 and turn right onto Jurong East Street 21
• Via Boon Lay Way: Head along Boon Lay Way toward Jln Boon Lay. Turn left onto Jurong Town Hall Road. Use the right 2 lanes to turn onto Jurong East Ave 1. Turn right onto Jurong East Street 21
GETTING TO KOVAN SPORTS CENTRE
MRT: KOVAN STATION (NORTH EAST LINE) – 5 minutes walk!
BUSES: 80, 81, 82, 101, 107, 107M, 112, 113, 136, 153 (please refer to map below)
- Via KPE: Take Exit 5 to merge onto Upper Paya Lebar Road. Turn right onto Upper Serangoon Road. Turn right onto Hougang Street 21
- Via PIE: Take Exit 9 toward Eunos Link. Continue onto Hougang Ave 3. Turn left onto Lor Ah Soo. Turn right onto Hougang Ave 1. Turn left onto Hougang Street 21
- Via Upper Serangoon Viaduct: Continue onto Upper Serangoon Road. Turn right onto Hougang Street 21