Kindly contact us via email email@example.com or whatsapp (click on below) to tailor make a program for you, your company, club or school. We do that weekly at affordable prices for all groups of people! There are basic and advanced programs, small or larger groups, one-off activities or weekly customized programs etc. etc.
Contact us at for more information ! The below gives you an idea of what our program will be like!
Our Bowling programs aim to:
1) To create awareness and develop interest in the sport of tenpin Bowling through a series of fun and engaging activities and mini challenges.
2) Introduce Bowling Etiquette and safety to bowlers.
3) Introduce fundamentals of the sport of Tenpin Bowling
4) Keep the ball on the lane and HAVE FUN!
It is a great game emphasizing teamwork, friendly competition, goal & objective oriented and is interactive and engagement and lots of fun!
A 2-hour single session bowling programme aimed at introducing the sport of Tenpin Bowling in a light hearted and enjoyable setting.
Participants will go through a sequence of activities and challenges covering the following
1) Safety, Rules & Etiquette
2) Lane dimensions
3) How to select a ball and attire for success
4) The basic setup stance and finishing posture
5) Understand the importance of the swing – Direction & Tension
6) The basic 4 step approach
7) Have fun – mini challenges and fun quiz
Advanced Programme details:
Lesson Focus: Developing a strike and spare system. This system involves spot bowling technique, if the floor marking you have don’t include arrows, you will have to adjust the system to aim for pins.
Explain the rationale of hooking the ball into the 1-3 pocket to increase the probability of getting a strike. Inform students that they should move in the direction of the error in throwing the ball. That is, if the ball goes too far to the right, the bowler should move the lateral point of origin to the right while continuing to sue the second arrow in from the gutter as the aiming point. Demonstrate the technique.
Have students practice throwing strikes at only the 1-2-3 pins. Have partners check each other as they make adjustments.
Explain the spare conversion system, emphasizing skill cues 5 – 8. Demonstrate the technique.
Have students practice picking up spares by making the necessary adjustments to the lateral point of origin. Have partners check each other.
Some pointers from: https://studylib.net/doc/8582697/bowling