MOF Sports Events Assistants / Sports Instructors / MOE Instructors required!
MOF 11-a-side Leagues: www.ministryoffootball.com.sg
MOF Youth Academy: www.mofacademy.com.sg
Ministry of Sports Activities & SEP Programs: www.mos.com.sg
MOF Sports Marketing: www.mofeye.com
MOF 11-a-side Leagues Facebook Page
MOF Youth Academy Facebook Page
MOF is hiring Events Assistants for our sports activities
Sports Events Assistants (Setup/Maintenance) (on site assignments)
The leading sports events company in Singapore, Ministry of Football Pte Ltd, is seeking to hire many Sports Events Assistants
The Sports Events Assistants is responsible for
- Collecting equipment from our office
- Travel to our customer venue and set up equipment (such as bubbleball, kinball, football, tchoukball etc etc)
- Brief cleaning of our equipment before the program
- Supervise the program while our qualified Coaches conduct the activity
- After the program retrieve all equipment, basic quick cleaning after the program, and travel back to our office.
You will be hired as an independent contractor. Your hourly fee is typically $12/hour (at least), and will a typical program is 3-5 hours, and will start from the time u arrive at our office, until you fall out from the program (either from the venue or our office – depending on our requirements). Our programs are usually within the time period 8am to 6 pm, with each program usually 3-5 hours. Sporadic events might be on weekends.
We have many many sports, do check us out: www.ministryofsports.com.sg
This role is a great way to earn a good income, flexible hours (only when you are available), and have a good introduction to all the various sports in Singapore.
If you are interested, kindly apply with your resume, cover letter briefly introducing yourself, and expected salary to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.